Anuraag Foundation's Fall Walk/Run event on Sunday, 16th September, at Crabtree park, Morrisiville,NC
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Sunday, May 13, 2012
I have used copy lighting technique, to photograph this water color painting done by my daughter, Swetha, as part of her German day school competition, which was held at Greensboro, NC on March 1st. She also got first place for this painting.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
1. Beginnings 25th anniversary gala - BEGINNINGS of North Carolina is a non-profit agency providing an impartial approach to meeting the diverse needs of families with children who are deaf or hard of hearing and the professionals who serve them.
My photograph link made to their website, please check them at http://www.ncbegin.org/index.php and look under gala update.
2. Grand 996th Sri Ramanuja Jayanthi celebrations at Cary, NC by Sri Ahobila Mutt volunteers and devotees of Lard Krishna.
3. Anuraags Foundation’s spring 2012 walk-run to help mentally challenged children
Sunday, April 22, 2012
In order to compare Einstein power to Canon 430 EX and 420 Ez flash out, I have made the following test
1. I setup my light meter at 10 feet away on light stand with ISO 100, shutter speed 1/250, measured using non-cord method so that no ambient light will affect meter reading.
2. Flash and Einstein are fired through reflective umbrella using cactus V5.
3. Einstein full power (640 W/s) = F/11+6/10 ~ F/14
4. Canon 430 Ez (full power@80 mm) = F/2.8+7/10 ~f/3.5
5. Canon 430 Ex (full power@24 mm) = f/4.0 +4/10~f/4.5
6. So Einstein at full power equal to, to double power f/4.5 to f/6.3 ( 2-430Ex),to triple power f/9(4-430ex),4 times power-f/13(8-430 Ex) and 4+1/3 power - ~5 flash, so 13 430 Ex = 1 Einstein